Thursday, October 10, 2013

10 October 2013

...wonders about the logic of the person who clicked "don't gain any more" on the poll.  You *do* realize this is a *gainer* blog, right?  I mean, I'm not ripping on you or anything.  I confess I just don't understand you.

Anyway, slow but steady here.  I managed to tip the scales at 196 yesterday but have not managed to repeat the feat (I think it was the large meal I'd just had).  Realistically, I'm about 194 right now.  Not that it's all about the numbers.  I can definitely see and feel the pounds coming on.  Have laid in a good supply of snacks and easy to reach calories and plan to keep on doing what's been working so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!