Wednesday, October 2, 2013

2 October 2013

Well, it's Day 2 of my fresh start.  What a difference it makes not to have to hide anymore or feel guilty about hiding what I'm doing!

I've been going pretty much non-stop now...always staying full but *not* overeating to the point of making myself sick.

I hope to gradually train my body to expect around 4500 calories a day...but I'm not planning to force the issue.  I'm just going keep trying to eat a little bit more each meal, try to add a few more snacks in between, and make sure to have a fairly large snack...800 calories or so...just before bedtime.  The goal is for a 2-3 pound a week gain...but at this point, I'd be happy even with a pound a week if it means I'm getting bigger.

I know it's still early on in my (most recent...but this time ultimately successful!) gain but, after eating I swear I can feel that itch starting up under the skin of my belly...the one that says I'm already starting to gain weight...

I still plan to document the process, taking photos at five pound intervals if only just to say "hey, remember when I was only *that* big"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!