Monday, October 7, 2013

7 October 2013

Well, I know it's only been a few days...far too soon for any massive changes.  That being said, the extra portions ARE paying off.  Although the gain is still, so far, not much to speak of, I am excited by the fact that my work clothes are getting tighter and that I can definitely start to see and feel the extra mass starting to build up again..

Being free and clear with the gaining, from an emotional/relationship standpoint is *really* helping with keeping the momentum going.

Oddly enough, the biggest impediment this week is the fact that my most conveniently located grocery store (and one that carries the yummiest gluten free baked goods) is currently experiencing a strike among its workers.  I'm not one to cross a picket line, having walked enough of them myself.

So, hopefully they're able to resolve their differences with management (and hopefully before I run out of chocolate muffins!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!