Saturday, September 27, 2014

27 September 2014

I've had to redo the poll.  For some reason Blogspot, although it will allow you to do a two year poll, doesn't seem to cope well once the poll gets into the second year.  Votes are slowly eroding and the poll is getting weird.

So I've redone the poll with what I think are better questions with a little more information for each choice based on how I estimate each stage of gaining will impact my physical appearance.

I realize that having a poll about myself is narcissistic but to be fair, this IS my blog and it's solely about me and how I'm actively endeavoring to make myself as fat as I can. You all wouldn't be here if you weren't at least a little interested in my journey.

Even though you most likely voted on the last poll, feel free to plug your opinions into the new one.  I'm always curious to know just what people who are reading this are thinking about what I'm doing.

And, as always, I welcome comments. I have moderation ON for the comments because there's been a fair amount of spam coming my way. If you post a comment, it will NOT immediately appear.  As soon as I log in, I will see it and, so long as you're not trying to sell sunglasses to the masses, I'll approve it and it WILL show up here.  I'm always curious to hear from people.  Encouragement is awesome but so is debate. If you have any questions about what I'm doing or more importantly *why*, get in touch with me either in the comments section or by e-mail at roundboy123456@yahoo.ca.  It may be a few days or weeks but I do always, eventually, get back to everyone who takes the time to contact me.

Cheers everyone!  I'm off to eat "Second Breakfast"...

3 comments:

  1. So what is the purpose of your poll, who do you have taking it and what are the results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I found it in the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Just a note...you've got to slide the little bar at the bottom of the poll in order to see the results. I guess I was a little too "wordy" with the poll questions...

      Delete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!