Sunday, September 28, 2014

More about me...

I do believe I've successfully mastered the art of "pages".

You will notice there are two static links at the top of this blog just below the title.  One is a short piece about what's going through my head about gaining for anyone who is here to actually read the blog and not just admire my amateur photographic talent.

The other, labelled PROGRESS PICTURES is a link to a page with some pictures that I believe best illustrate how my appearance is changing (improving!) as I continue getting fatter.  I will, of course, update this page at regular intervals so that I can best document this experience. With any luck, the process from here will be swift, dramatic, and massive because I can honestly say at this point that I don't EVER again want to be as "thin" as I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!