Monday, December 24, 2012

24 December 2012

Well, the world didn't end on December 21st.  Which is a good thing, I guess, because there's still so much more I want to do in this life.

The gaining process, unfortunately, has slowed down substantially over the last week or so simply because I haven't been able to put in the time.  It's been a case of work, sleep, repeat.  That being said, I'm managing to include an extraorindary number of extra calories wherever I can.   I am still managing to gain, albeit slowly because I'm burning so much extra energy right now.  I sincerely hope I'll be able to push harder in the new year.

Also, it will be helpful that I'm about to enjoy (and in one case "endure") a series of holiday dinners.  Trust me: I'm going to chow down on as much food as I can and then do it all again...

At any rate...best holiday wishes to you and yours...whatever your traditions may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!