Monday, December 10, 2012

Also 10 December 2012

All righty people...I've taken the plunge and added a Paypal donation button to this blog (righthand side...scroll down below "Followers" and there it is...). 

Some of you might consider me a whore for doing this.  I probably am...at least a little bit...but let's be honest here: in a large way I'm already whoring myself out by sharing my inner thoughts and pictures of my growing body with...let's be honest...a large number of strangers as well as the Internet in general (anyone remember that awesome-not Reddit link to my blog back in December 2010?) 

I am *already* so much *out there*.  

And I'm NOT suggesting that *anyone* needs to actually *use* the button to partake of this blog.

At this point it means A LOT more to me that people are sharing my experience.  This blog is helping me to clarify my own thoughts and to record my own journey into a strange realm that not many others choose to venture into.  I am simply adding the button in an attempt to remove part of the financial hurdle to my ability to gain.

Also, consider this: money in this context is an extraordinarily powerful tool for encouragement: every cent donated will be used to purchase extra food that I am honour bound to consume. 

Consider the ramifications of this...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!