Monday, November 24, 2008

24 November

So I just want to be clear...yesterday I ate more than just the rice and the cream I mentioned. I also had some vegetables, a salad, some chicken, orange juice and a large number of almonds (unsalted) throughout the day.

Just so you don't think I'm going to get scurvy...

And, oddly enough, I appear to have lost weight this morning. I'm chalking it up to dehydration (when I eat a lot it seems to raise my internal combustion and I get really hot). Of course I also have a really crappy scale that seems to measure everything in multiples of four pounds. So if it says 187, it could really mean 191 or I could mean 184. Argh. I thought I was buying a true digital scale but apparently it's just a regular scale that's been modified with a digital readout. Big difference and one mistake I won't make again when shopping for scales.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted as to how everything pans out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!