Saturday, November 22, 2008


And this is me last night at a grand total of 190 lbs...
Seems to me that I've got some serious belly potential going on here.
Seeing this picture...it's kind of hard to believe I'm actually *this* fat already. And it's getting harder and harder to hide that I'm expanding so fast.
Which is kind of weird because I don't really feel like I've been eating a whole lot extra lately. But I guess what I've been doing so far is sufficient - I've been averaging about 6 pounds gain a month (1.5 lbs a week). At this rate I could be a solid 250 lbs by this time next year
Wow...I can't even imagine being that fat...but I know it's going to be fascinating to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!