Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 November 2011

All right...here are the stats for yesterday:

A grand total of 4564 calories (1829 more than I need to maintain my weight of...yet...infuriatingly...I still weigh 184 lbs).

Theoretically, I should have gained a half a pound yesterday. By rights, if the Universe made sense, I would weigh 186 pounds by now.

I seriously think I'm going to go out today and invest in a better scale.

Even accounting for "bloat", I know I'm heavier than I was last week. I can feel the extra weight in my belly and I'm most definitely in the process of rounding out again.

It's just gotta be the damned scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!