Monday, November 7, 2011

7 November (second post)

So I'm getting toward the end of this calendar day...

The results so far are confusing. I have consistently exceeded my basic caloric requirements for five days in a row. I mean, greatly exceeded them to the tune that if the math makes any sense at all, I should be starting to seriously pork out by now.

Just jumped on the scale and it records a DROP of two pounds. I've been noticing that - there are some wild fluctuations. I guess I just need to be more patient and keep plugging away on this.

Looking back on past entries on this blog, it seems the best progress I've always made has seemed effortless. Those were times that I wasn't seriously TRYING to gain, but instead was just following through with the vague intention of getting bigger by getting into the habit of eating all the time.

That being said, I do believe my belly is starting to feel just a little bit firmer and I know it's sticking out lot more because I'm so full, all the time, these days. I forgot how distracting it was to have my belly rubbing up against the inside of my shirt.

Anyway, in case you're curious here are today's stats:

Total of 4038 calories consumed, which is 1303 more than I need to maintain my weight.
Theoretically this translates to a gain of about 1/3 pound for today. Yay me.

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind that when you weight yourself, you are also weighing the "excess" weight of the byproduct of eating and drinking. I would say that to get an accurate mark of where you stand, you use the bathroom before weighing yourself. Also add on that if you've eaten you'll also be weighing the food you've recently eaten. So, if you aren't already, weigh yourself when you wake up and use the bathroom. Always weigh in on empty, stomach and bowels.

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!