Monday, November 28, 2011

28 November 2011

Hello all...

Two things before I start blogging:

1. To 'Bear Helms': thank you for your kind words. I did publish one of your comments. The other comment (about the pros and cons of various coffee makers), appeared to have been a mis-communication. Did you really intend to post it as a comment on my blog? If so, I'm confused.

2. To the 7 people who clicked "I don't know why I'm here but I'm confused as to what this blog is about"...could you drop me a line and tell me exactly how you found this blog? I admit I'm curious...

Anyway, on to today's post:

I'm up to 191 today...which is amazing because it's exactly where the spreadsheet says I should be.

I know I'm NOT a slave to the spreadsheet, however, I think it's a supreme accomplishment that I can methodically set out a goal, stick to it, and actually have quantifiable results in line with my predictions.

It's also awe-inspiring that the path is laid so clear to my ultimate goal. This is the first time I've ever really grasped the concrete concept that, instead of just willy-nilly eating as much as I could and hoping for the best (and getting sick of it and stopping), that I have a real shot at succeeding this time around.

And, oddly enough, it's actually taking LESS food, overall, than I thought to gain as quickly as I have been. It's more about consistently eating (I'm packing in 1200-1500 calories before 7am everyday) and less about the binge.

It's paying off: every day I'm getting bigger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!