Wednesday, November 23, 2011

23 November 2011









Well, right on schedule I've arrived at 190 pounds. I'm considering the spreadsheet to be a success, so far. It's definitely been helping keep track with respect to my food intake.



As an added bonus, over the last few weeks my body has gotten used to consistently eating such an awesome amounts of food. It used to be a chore to finish my daily allotment. Now it's a breeze. Before I started, I would eat a big bowl of rice and that would keep me going for half a day. Now I down that bowl of rice and about a half hour later I'm ready for more. I actually find I'm hungier more often now than before I started.


Anyway, about the pictures: the ones on the left side of each shot were taken about two months ago. I estimate my weight to be somewhere between 180 and 184 (I still had the older scale then and I suspect...just by looking at the pix, that I was closer to 180). The right side of each shot is me now, at 190.


You can really see in the profile shots just how much belly I've gained in the last couple of months. I'm enjoying the added size, so far, and I'm looking forward to when I'm even bigger.












If this keeps up, I may consider upping my daily requirements...but for right now I'm going to stick to the plan.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!