Thursday, November 3, 2011

Looking for help with the next 50...

Hello all...

I've been working hard for years to gain - with limited success. Last winter I (finally!) managed to get up to 202 lbs but ended up losing it over the summer and was back down to 180 lbs.

Currently I'm back at 184 but it's been a struggle. I think I could really make progress if I had someone to help. Left to my own devices, I just yo-yo throughout the same 20 pound range (180-200). While it's fun (at least the part where I'm getting fatter), it's not really getting me anywhere because I just don't seem to have the discipline to keep doing the consistent gain that will get me past this point.

This year I'm shooting for 235. I'm imposing a timeframe of 6 months, starting from t0day (a little over 8 lbs per month or 2 lbs per week).

If anyone local to Edmonton wants to give it a try, I'd welcome more aggressive help to get me gaining beyond what I've thus far been able to accomplish on my own.

I can be reached at roundboy123456@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!