Thursday, November 17, 2011

17 November 2011

Well, I'm finally up to a happy 187 pounds.

Dehydration has been taking its toll: I've been regularly going to bed thirsty after a hard day's work and as a result have been waking up "light". Although starving one's self of water is an effective way to get one's weight stats down in order to be put into a lighter wrestling weight class, it's certainly not something I want to do (or really that I think wrestlers should be doing either!)

So last night I drank a sufficient amount of water before bed and the results speak for themselves. Which is good because I thought I was losing my mind there for awhile because I'm seeing/feeling the effects of gaining but the number on the scale just wasn't moving.

Also, having enough water in my system appears to be vastly helping out with my sluggish digestion (and that's all I'm going to say about that!)

Not much else to add today. Just going to keep on eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!