Monday, November 7, 2011

7 November 2011

Okay...I know I need to be patient but this is ridiculous. Four days into this new round of gaining and I'm STILL 184 pounds.

Granted, yesterday I didn't really get a chance to consume my full allotment of calories. I ended the day with 3106 calories consumed (371 more than I strictly needed for the day but 649 less than I had intended to eat). Works out to a gain of only 1/10 of a pound.

Still, I'm holding ground because at the very least I've managed to exceed my basic caloric needs. And...I've eaten a rather large amount of food so far already today and I should easily make my caloric goal by tonight.

I know I just need to keep going...and going...and going but gosh it would be nice to see some progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!