Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 November (second post)

All right...

As of right now, my scale is recording a gain of TWO pounds. So it's telling me that, in fact, I now weigh a hefty 186. I'm not sure how much I trust this scale. It's lied to me before.

That being said, there is evidence of success: the formerly loose skin on my belly is starting to firm up and I can definitely feel when grab it that the fat there is getting thicker.

I can also say for a fact that I'm "showing" a lot more now than I did a week ago, though I'm certain it's due in part because I'm so bloated from eating so much.

Starting the process of gaining my belly back makes me recall how nice it was when I actually HAD a bigger belly. I kinda regret losing that twenty pounds last summer. If I'd been able to maintain my weight or actually increase it, can you imagine how much bigger I'd already be?

And I'm already starting to get used to the larger meals I've been having. I think I'm going to start pushing the boundaries a bit, try to eat a little bit more everyday. I'm feeling heartened by my progress so far but I know I've got a long, long way to go yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation is ON. Please be patient as it may take some time for your comment to appear. I really appreciate any and all encouragement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!